Thursday 14 December 2017

Christmas in the Office 2017

Chairs || Rug || Desk: Savers || Chair and Credenza: Second Hand || Silver Table: Home Goods (similar HERE) || Tree || Sea Fan Hardwork: Hand Made || Christmas Card Bowl: Home Goods || Paint: Hale Navy by Ben Moore || All ornaments: Restoration Hardware

If there was one room in our home that was easy to get ready for a Christmas Tour it would be this one… it’s relatively clean on a general basis and the kids rarely play in it. If I had a room in our home that pretty clearly defined my style it would be this one with the crisp blue, the simplicity in decor and the fairly traditional lines. I love the rug, we’ve had it for a couple of years now, and adore the chairs (which are on sale now!), which we got right before last Christmas. I’m sitting in one now with my favorite throw. I have a rule that no kids can eat in them and they’ve been pretty good about obeying it so the chairs still look pretty great.

I added in a little flocked Christmas tree that was only $40ish, some greens and my decade old Restoration Hardware ornaments. I popped a new glam mirrored picture frame I picked up from Home Goods on clearance (similar HERE) onto the credenza with one of my favorite photos of Vera with AJ. I added some mercury glass trees from Marshalls (similar HERE and HERE and HERE). Our Christmas cards sit in a bowl on the desk and I add new ones to the pile every day (I LOVE getting the mail this time of year!). Currently the desk sits littered with our Christmas cards as we find people’s addresses (my computer crashed a few months ago and we lost our entire address book along with thousands of photos).

 

I can’t wait to share more of our house decorated for Christmas… onto the living room next! We’ll be celebrating Christmas as a family in it this Saturday since we’ll be away for Christmas day. We really wanted to make sure our kids have the tradition of “Christmas morning” in their own home even if we aren’t here for the actual day.

I’m so grateful to have such great readers who stick by me as I’m not able to post as much as I was pre-twins. They are such a wonderful gift… but gosh, everything feels as if it’s gotten exponentially harder.

The post Christmas in the Office 2017 appeared first on Migonis Home.


Christmas in the Office 2017 posted first on http://ift.tt/2rQ8woy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Off-Grid With This Smart Self-Sustainable Mobile Micro Home

Here’s a civilized idea for getting away from civilization…or for hunkering down right in your own backyard. Escape off-grid (or not) with ...