Monday 30 April 2018

Basketweave Bathroom Floor

Wayfair supplied us with some of the tile for this project. All opinions in this post are my own.

When we got our vanity we had a few plans in mind for our bathroom and weren’t sure how we were going to proceed with the floor plan. We laid peel and stick tiles do that we wouldn’t need to rip out expensive marble tile and kept them for a year and a half. We now know the direction we are heading for our bathroom and decided to get her finished. Right now we just have the vanity and toilet portion of the bathroom done. Tomorrow I’m calling our plumber to book him for the shower and then we can tile the floor in front of that area too. Without further ado here is the gorgeous new tile in our bathroom:

It’s safe to say that I’m in love with this tile. I will just go into the bathroom and stare at it. I love love love how the traditional vanity pairs with the floor. If there is one room in my house that reflects my style it’s this one. It’s simple, classic and a little glamorous. I would highly recommend the vanity, knobs and pulls, and the tile. I’m beyond excited to see the rest of the bathroom finished, take a peek at the tile for the shower I’m thinking about.

Let’s just finish with some before and afters:

 

Sources: 

Vanity: Wayfair || Floor: Wayfair || Vanity Light: Joss & Main || Faucets: Amazon || Soap Dispensers: Marshalls || Knobs and Pulls: Wayfair || Apothecary Jars: Marshalls, Home Goods and TJ Maxx || Mirrors: Lowe’s, custom painted to match the vanity || Stool: Home Goods || Toilet: Lowes  || Hamper: Marshalls

 

The post Basketweave Bathroom Floor appeared first on Migonis Home.


Basketweave Bathroom Floor posted first on http://ssmattress.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Off-Grid With This Smart Self-Sustainable Mobile Micro Home

Here’s a civilized idea for getting away from civilization…or for hunkering down right in your own backyard. Escape off-grid (or not) with ...