Wednesday 11 April 2018

Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (from YOU!)

I am so excited about today’s post with Mother’s Day gift ideas because a lot of the ideas are straight from you! Thank you to everyone who weighed in on Instagram and Facebook. I loved reading about what items were your favorite gifts or what things you can’t get enough of now. You’ll see below who recommended each item.

Hydrangea Stems || French Press || Coupon Book

Pasta Pot || Tile Finder

Tool Box || Lilac Bush (Costco sometimes has gorgeous hydrangeas for great prices too!)

Charger || Journal || Meal Planning Service

Below are some fashion and beauty ideas. You’ll see my go-to favorites (the earrings and PJs below; I just gave both to my mother-in-law for her birthday). That Jo Malone Orange Blossom perfume is my absolute favorite, it was a gift when I was pregnant with Drew and I’ve worn it every spring and summer since (it’s lasted seven years (the smaller size) and just now I have to buy a new one!). If you think “oh perfume is such a taste specific thing”, let me assure you I’m not the only one who loves Jo Malone. Kate Middleton and I are in solidarity on this one. 😉

Personalized Necklace || Perfume || Earrings || PJs

Lush Cosmetics Bar || Scarf

Dry Bar || Straw French Market Bag (this would be so pretty with flowers popping out of it!)

I think so many of these gifts could be personalized beautifully. Have a blast shopping… and planning ahead. 🙂

 

The post Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (from YOU!) appeared first on Migonis Home.


Mother’s Day Gift Ideas (from YOU!) posted first on http://ssmattress.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Off-Grid With This Smart Self-Sustainable Mobile Micro Home

Here’s a civilized idea for getting away from civilization…or for hunkering down right in your own backyard. Escape off-grid (or not) with ...