Wednesday 24 April 2019

Getting it Cheaper: Outdoor Umbrellas

Years ago I did my first “Getting it Cheaper” post all about finds from Pottery Barn etc. that have knock offs at the Dollar Tree (you read that correctly)… they are one of my favorite kind of posts to write because if you know me at all you know I LOVE a good deal. We had a great umbrella that we purchased about seven or eight ago that finally kicked the bucket after a surprise wind storm pulled it right out of our table and across the yard. I’ve been ogling the gorgeous umbrellas the come every few months in the Serena & Lily catalog but can’t justify spending that much on an outdoor umbrella. Today I was walking through Target and saw this gorgeous umbrella from Opalhouse and my idea for this post was born… I couldn’t believe all those gorgeous umbrellas from Serena & Lily that I loved had near duplicates out there and I didn’t know it. Some are even a 10% of the price of the Serena & Lily ones… have fun browsing, especially if you are like me and need to grab one before it becomes super sunny and hot.

I made the collage in the navy family but there are different colors you can choose depending on the umbrella… some of the colors are really gorgeous, I especially love the light gray options because they will go with almost any pillows.

Save

A  ||  C  ||  E

Splurge

B  ||  D  ||  F

The post Getting it Cheaper: Outdoor Umbrellas appeared first on Migonis Home.


Getting it Cheaper: Outdoor Umbrellas posted first on http://ssmattress.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Escape Off-Grid With This Smart Self-Sustainable Mobile Micro Home

Here’s a civilized idea for getting away from civilization…or for hunkering down right in your own backyard. Escape off-grid (or not) with ...